Mercury is the most toxic non-radioactive element on the planet. The EPA, FDA, & OSHA all recognize mercury as being extremely toxic and humans should not be exposed to it in any amount nor ingest it for any reason…except the American Dental Association, via its business-political connections, has managed to keep dental mercury out of the jurisdiction of these groups, thus totally unregulated. As a result the EPA, the FDA and OSHA are not allowed to tell you the truth or regulate the certain mercury exposure to you from those silver (mercury) fillings in your teeth.
Mercury is regulated until it enters the dentist office. Once in the dental office the EPA, the FDA and OSHA cannot and does not regulate the amount of mercury you are exposed to when getting dental mercury fillings placed. OSHA can only regulate the amount of mercury vapor released into the air when a dentist does mercury fillings on a patient. Thus there is mercury deception among the EPA, FDA, OSHA, ADA & USPHS!